Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Food Grade Monofilament Nylon Filter Mesh Cloth||Other Name:||Nylon Screen Filter Mesh|
|Color:||White||Weave Style:||Plain Woven Nylon Mesh|
|Mesh Opening:||5-2000um||Mesh Count:||4T-240T|
|Free Sample:||1m Available||We Are Factory:||Yes|
FDA 2000um Nylon Filter Mesh,
Nylon Filter Mesh 3.65m,
nylon filter cloth 3.65m
FDA Nylon Filter Mesh
1. Introduction of Nylon Filter Mesh
Micron nylon filter mesh is made of PA6 or PA66 monofilament yarn in plain weave or twill weave. It has smooth surface, uniform structure and ranges of mesh counts for industrial, medical and other filtration applications.
We can supply 0.05m to 3.65m wide, 1500m long jointless nylon filter mesh (nylon filter cloth), to meet the industry-specific applications. With more than 30 years experience of filter mesh manufacturing, We can make more than 10 types of processed nylon mesh products, such as nylon mesh filter discs, nylon mesh filter sheets, filter tubes, nylon mesh filter bags, nut & juice filter bags, etc. Customized products are accepted.
We're professional manufacturer& supplier of Nylon filter mesh& Polyester filter mesh. Special size and items can be customized according to your request.
2. Application of Nylon Screen Filter Mesh
● Air purifier filter
● Air conditioner filter
● Circulating/waster water filter
● Blood filter transfusion
● Coffee filter
● Waste water treatment
3. Specification of Nylon Filter Cloth
|Material||100% nylon monofilament|
|Color||White, black or customized|
|Width||100cm, 127cm, 150cm, 160cm, 175cm, 183cm, 365cm, special width can be customized|
|Length||30-100m/roll or as your request|
|Mesh Count/inch||10-600 mesh/inch|
|Mesh Opening||5-2000 micron|
4. Advantages of Nylon Bolting Cloth
● Nylon mesh have great precision and regular square holes.
● Nylon mesh have a very smooth surface , so the filtered particles will easily separate from it.
● Nylon mesh have very good dimensional stability and no any chemicals treatment in the production process
● Nylon mesh quality are food grade and very safe.
Contact Person: Miss. Helen Hou