Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Round And M Type Stainless Steel Cold Smoke Generator BBQ Grill Cooking Tools For Smoker||Material:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Shape:||Round,rectangle,hexagon||Feature:||Easily Cleaned, Welded, Heat Resistance, Non-Stick|
wood chip smoke generator,
smoke generator for cold smoking
Round And M Type Stainless Steel Cold Smoke Generator BBQ Grill Cooking Tools For Smoker
Made of stainless steel high-quality materials, it is more durable and corrosion-resistant
The mesh is welded in the middle of the two frame lines, and after careful grinding, it can avoid the occurrence of burr
High-tech argon arc welding for each corner reinforcement is strong, not easily deformed, beautiful and durable.
- Great for both hot and cold smoking.
- Operate easily and stop your nightmare of cleaning.
- Just insert your favorite pellets, light the pellets, then place on the grill grates.
- Designed with maximum air penetration to ensure a constant burn.
- Works with electric, gas, charcoal or pellet grill. Compatible with most wood pellets.
- Unlock tantalizing and unforgettable smoked flavors in your meats, beef, cheese, fish, nuts, vegetables and more.
- Perfect gifts for your beloved and enjoy the BBQ.
Add the Wood Sawdust you like (apple, pecan, hickory, mesquite, oak, cherry or different species of fruit trees). This Cold Smoke Generator provides smoky flavor to your smoked meat, cheese, pork, fish, turkey, ribs and more.Light the wood sawdust 15 minutes with blowtorch and you can get up to 4-7 Hours smoking time. Smoke time will vary depending on what sawdust you are using.
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Size||25*18*4cm for round type ,19*15*4cm for square type,and 21*18*4cm for hexagon type|
|Surface Treatment||Electrolytic polishing|
|Application||Hotels, restaurants, kitchens and so on|
Packing the stainless steel cold smoke generator with plastic bag and carton case,or according to your request.
Stainless steel cold smoke generator can be shipped by air,by express or by sea.
Contact Person: Amy-li